We may collect the following information:
・name and job title
・contact information including email address
・demographic information such as age, gender - preferences and interests
relevant to COMMUNION's marketing activities and those conducted on behalf of client companies
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, in particular for the following reasons:
- 1. Internal record keeping
- 2. Periodically promotional emails about events, our clients' products, or other information that we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- 3. Customization of our website according to your interests.
- 4. We may provide your information to selected third party partners for marketing or promotional purposes.
- 5. We will never sell your information.
- 6. From time to time, we may use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.